me & wat I interested in..

This blog is actually written for self-expression.. and a little bit narcissistic gitu... mainly on things I cared for such as future, nature, education ect ect...
will also

salam keberkatan,
vaSe viRda

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Calorie count for yesterday...

2 slices rock melon      196
macaroni tuna mayo     694
6 piece steam crab dimsum 200
1 bowl of steam sweet pea    117
spaghetti chicken bologna 290
a scoop of Walls selection's mocha ice-cream
3 piece of lamb chop      510
1/2 piece boiled sweet potato 296
1 slice of chocolate cheese cake   420

Isk isk... now that I list it down, yesterday's food seem like a suicidal attempt... errr... hahahahaa....
approximately 2723 kcal before counting the ice cream (cant find it)...and my calorie intake target is only 1600 perday... hahahaahaa...

1 comment:

  1. owh mocha crumble have 390 kcal... meaning I ate the amount for 2 days... mesti puasa nih!!

    ReplyDelete