me & wat I interested in..

This blog is actually written for self-expression.. and a little bit narcissistic gitu... mainly on things I cared for such as future, nature, education ect ect...
will also

salam keberkatan,
vaSe viRda

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Apple sago

Amboi-amboi, you ate ice-cream at midnite, you sugar level sky-rocket and you put the blame ..on my burger dinner & apple sago dessert... and yet you call me pretentious. you do know that it is impossible for me to forget what you've done to me in Sydney yaa...
Not only you treat me like a stranger, you make me feel so lonely and upset, waste my time, energy, and annual leave. Just because you are surrounded by your famili and relatives, and I have nobody there, it doesn't mean that you can bully me.
Go on... lie to everybody, make people think everything is solely my fault...I don't care anymore.. lie as much as you want to, I don't want to have anything to do with it..
I only want to get over all this thing..
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment