me & wat I interested in..

This blog is actually written for self-expression.. and a little bit narcissistic gitu... mainly on things I cared for such as future, nature, education ect ect...
will also

salam keberkatan,
vaSe viRda

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My dear diary

I have totally forgotten that I had you.. sorry... I wish I didn't, since you always are always here to make me felt better… and you never betray me... unlike that someone who declared that he will never let me down forever.
But something happen, apparently, someone manage to trace you back to me, I have no idea how he found out about our relationship, shocking isn't it..
but at the bright side, at least his scary hacking skills or what ever it was, reminds me of you.. now I reallize how I miss you soo much!!!
Anyway, this morning, i found this paragraph that Chandra wrote... kena batang hidung tu… bull's eye.

"Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth. And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends.-(Chandra’s brilliant pick-me-up phrases that struck me like lightning)"

I really wish I realize earlier how I was struggling to accept his actual attitude, how different it was in public vs in private and at the same time doing the right thing..
To fight for my spot, to make him realize that this is a responsibility not just a fun game, but I fail when his people pull him back, go against me, undermining my opinion no matter how important it was.

Cool down girl, que sera sera… this is for the best. At least you stick with your job.. masha-Allah, I can’t believe I almost quit my job at their request.


Now let us call this new person Mr TskTsk... if you're reading this, I hope you are enjoying it.. 
jom migrate anywhere oversea, but not Tokyo, its too crowded and not enough space for children... I heard Australia or NZ is a good place, to raise children... 
if I adopt a son from JKM, will you treat him like your own, love him unconditionally... hmm? hmm?

*Sigh* since the cover has already blown, perhaps I should just close this page isk isk huhuu…

No comments:

Post a Comment