me & wat I interested in..

This blog is actually written for self-expression.. and a little bit narcissistic gitu... mainly on things I cared for such as future, nature, education ect ect...
will also

salam keberkatan,
vaSe viRda

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

my car, my barang kemas, you have nothing to do with it...

such a horrible experience.. that fatty someone is such a greedy crazy man.. he put the house for rent already, unbelievable? we are still legally married and the parents simply said, we'll better find a non-muslim who don't really knew about syariah laws and convert her, a better wife option for you.. such a crazy parents..
luckily Allah helps me alot..
still it was horrible... I'm still alive and living in this house, but he and his parents simply wants to get rid of me. last time they told Johan to not get a lawyer, but now different story, worse the lawyer was trying to push me to sign a sulh agreement.. seriusly? they listed all the jewelry the relatives gave to me, please note, relatives ya not he himself.. do you know how arrogont he was? During family dinner he told them and his aunts that I'll be very happy because he also gave a a very beautiful bracelet... I was all touchy and happy and all excited, he seems like treating me well, but then few days later, that things was actually just a very cheap white gold. and it was a baby walking anklet.. I just keep quite.. few weeks later I ask, why you gave me a white gold wedding band... I might alergic to it.. it was even dull dont even shine, I wonder if its not actually gold... he and his mum just simply lied to me so that they can brag around
using that much money..
and he wants to get rid of me asap, I was ordered to return to house keys, Sierramas tag, and my car asap
such a crazy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment