me & wat I interested in..

This blog is actually written for self-expression.. and a little bit narcissistic gitu... mainly on things I cared for such as future, nature, education ect ect...
will also

salam keberkatan,
vaSe viRda

Monday, March 12, 2012

Perfect marriage??? hahahahaa

My version of a perfect marriage..
What ever happens I must stand strong behind my man.
I will never cheat on him.
I will be a person with a pure heart,
dedicate my life for my man and for my marriage.         

I’ll work hard to be very patient
although the short-tempered genetic is running in my family.
I’ll do anything for my marriage,
I’ll never spill a word of any weakness nor wickedness of my man.

I’ve done this, I really work on my marriage…
but how am I suppose to resist the interference from his parents.
Those arrogant rich and yet stingy chinese and mamak people..
They been totally unfair and cruel…
Such a sick family...

No comments:

Post a Comment